Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wrapping things up...

So the mural is done, i am done volunteering and i have exactly a week left in Pietermaritzburg before i head out on my final adventure. It has been really quiet on campus since we finished classes on the 20th and everyone is just studying and hanging out, waiting for their exams.

We have been watching a lot of movies, Juno and a really bad Johnny Depp Movie, Don Juan Demarco. And last night we even went to karaoke night at the nearby bar. (Sang Katy Perry "I kissed a girl" and R. Kelly "Ignition".) I have my Zulu exam tomorrow and my volunteering class we have a presentation and a research project. Monday it is History and then i am all done. People have been overall really chill and studious because exams here are all worth 50-60% of your grade, so this three hour test either passes or fails you. A lot is at stake, too much if you ask me.

So that's it, i was just told in a recent email that i only have 17 days left till i come home. Insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment