Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mural...

So the past week me and my friend Kerry have been painting a mural on the wall of the orphanage where we volunteer. She is an art major and does all the creative sketches and i fill them in with paint. We make a great team. The pictures above don't show it all done, and when i finish i will post some more. But i just have been so excited about it i wanted to post some pictures even though the zebra doesn't have a mouth yet and there is no grass on the bottom. When it is all done i hoping it will be cool and i love to leave my mark over here, even if it is in paint.

Well anyway... 3 more days of classes and then finals. I just wrote this really interesting paper about how culture, gender, and politics effects the spread of hiv/aids here. I acutally enjoyed doing the research. If anyone wants to read it just let me know.

Other weekend news, spent the day yesterday wondering around downtown and buying a bus ticket for my safari. I don't know what else. i have less than a month less and i am beginning to panic!!









No comments:

Post a Comment