Friday, June 5, 2009

My birthday and Last adventure...

So i am leaving Pietermaritzburg today, which totally sucks. Although, i had an day and last night here. Yesterday i went to Durban with Kerry and Kelly before they went on their last adventure and got really sweet at surfing, really, well kind of, but i did get up a lot on my own. kind of rashy but super fun. can i please move to California? Because it was my last night and i turned 21 at midnight a bunch of my friends came over and we went out to the bars and to a club. I had an amazing time.

But today me and my friend are taking a bus to Johannesburg and then going on a safari for 4 days in Kruger National Park and then meeting up with another friend and going to Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe. Weird right? Well so this is going to be my last blog when i am in South Africa, but i will finish off the blog and post some pictures when i get home (in 9 days!!!). Didn't want to leave ya'll hangin'. See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment